I needed to do this in "post 1900"

Francisco: He is referring to what would happen if on Jan 20th 2009, just after noon President Obama was assassinated.

President Biden is an interesting possibility. I would think that Obama would become a martyr of sorts especially with the massive expectations around his future conduct.

I would think a wave of mass suicide sweeps the United States and the aged hippie communities of the western world, since everyone seems to have pegged all their hopes and dreams on President Obama...

I would think a wave of mass suicide sweeps the United States and the aged hippie communities of the western world, since everyone seems to have pegged all their hopes and dreams on President Obama...

No way. Although it is plausible that people would blame white supremecists no matter what. In which case known Republicans might end up getting killed for no reason at all. As well as massive riots and race-riots in the south especially.

A new Confederate States?

Wasn't Obama's security detail the highest yet? How would the guy pass through all of those stuff?

He never did say which one. For all we know the POD could have had to do with Teddy Roosevelt. Or the fifteen to twenty US presidents who came between him and the current (new) one.

He never did say which one. For all we know the POD could have had to do with Teddy Roosevelt. Or the fifteen to twenty US presidents who came between him and the current (new) one.

Or, for that matter, some guy becoming city councillor followed by a car backfiring. ;)

...But it's the one OperationGreen is referring to.

Or, for that matter, some guy becoming city councillor followed by a car backfiring. ;)

...But it's the one OperationGreen is referring to.

Well the one I went to bed thinking might be possible was "...So Help me Go..." <Flash of blinding white light, camera goes off the air, channel soon cuts to "technical difficulties" while they try to figure out just what went wrong, all hell breaks loose>

Well the one I went to bed thinking might be possible was "...So Help me Go..." <Flash of blinding white light, camera goes off the air, channel soon cuts to "technical difficulties" while they try to figure out just what went wrong, all hell breaks loose>

In that case, it's President Gates.

In that case, it's President Gates.

Then there are three possibilities, one being that one or more of America's enemies find out just what happens when you really piss them off, or the Gates Administration overreacts and lasts for about 60-90 minutes before ending in a blaze of man-made sunshine, along with most of Western Civilization, or both of the above happen.