WI : Princess Amelia and Frederick the Great marry

So last year, I created a thread that was similar where I essentially asked this question before it got derailed into people making comments that Frederick was gay before being put back on track before it died out. Seeing as I am considering on writing an alternate history book on this very idea, with some other ideas to expand the world and make it more unique. So, let's have Frederick's OTL wife die in the mid 1710s and the Habsburgs present no candidate to be Frederick's wife. Meanwhile, George I lives long enough to see Frederick and Amelia to marry in 1729/1730 while Frederick, Prince of Wales, marries Lady Diana Spencer which causes Walpole to resign in protest. Judging from the personalities of Amelia and Frederick, would they get along? Would Amelia's own independent nature get her in trouble with her new father in law? What would the Prussian succession look like with this marriage leading it? How would some of the other great powers react to this? Questions like this and more will help me with my book, so thank you.

So last year, I created a thread that was similar where I essentially asked this question before it got derailed into people making comments that Frederick was gay before being put back on track before it died out. Seeing as I am considering on writing an alternate history book on this very idea, with some other ideas to expand the world and make it more unique. So, let's have Frederick's OTL wife die in the mid 1710s and the Habsburgs present no candidate to be Frederick's wife. Meanwhile, George I lives long enough to see Frederick and Amelia to marry in 1729/1730 while Frederick, Prince of Wales, marries Lady Diana Spencer which causes Walpole to resign in protest. Judging from the personalities of Amelia and Frederick, would they get along? Would Amelia's own independent nature get her in trouble with her new father in law? What would the Prussian succession look like with this marriage leading it? How would some of the other great powers react to this? Questions like this and more will help me with my book, so thank you.
I'd love to see this happen!
Would Amelia's own independent nature get her in trouble with her new father in law?
Definitely - knowing how Friedrich Wilhelm was 😰