What if the Afroasiatic Peoples/Afroasiatic Languages NEVER Existed?

OR What if they died out very early in History?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Afroasiatic_peoples
In this alternate history scenario, something happens to wipe out the Proto-Afroasiatic language speakers before they can make their mark on history like how the Indo-Europeans did. How would this have affected history, cultures, linguistics, demographics/religiosity, technological advancements, worldwide politics, socio-economic development, borders and socio-cultural dynamics? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_languages
I think that the indigenous peoples of North Africa in this scenario would be speakers of (alternate) Nilo-Saharan languages replacing the Berbers (Amazigh) here but I could be wrong.
(So how would this effect the Indian Subcontinent and the World in terms of cultures, languages, demographics, religions, economic developments, technological advancements, societies/social dynamics, geopolitics, international relations, cuisines, mythologies, warfare, music, art, architecture, demographics, histories, politics e.g. in terms of polities/states, borders, fashion, civilizations, science/innovation, numeral systems, coinage, calligraphy, borders, etc?) Obviously, the Abrahamic Religions don't exist.

The world would be virtually unrecognizable. Afro-asiatic language speaking civilizations were some of the earliest civilizations on the planet and left a huge impact on other civilizations. Even Ancient Greece would be different since Ancient Greece was influenced by Ancient Egypt.

Afroasiatic is the oldest known language family, and they were among the first known civilizations, they likely spread in the Paleolithic.

Afro-Asiatic languages are already by themself so ancient that other proto-languages of modern language families probably weren't even formed yet. It was already widespread over Middle East and North Africa when Indo-Europeans begun to move around. So this just means extremely unrecognsible world. No Ancient Egypt, no Akkadians, no Assyrian Empire, no Phoenicians etc. Only thing what I might dare to say is longer-lasting Sumerians unless run over by other groups.