Amazing chapter. Edward and Bona sounds sweet though I wonder what does his wife think of all this. Hell is Isabel even alive? I've barely seen her.

Time to annex Scotland. King Edward I of Brittania sounds nice.

By this point, Edward IV will be immortalized as one of the greatest kings of England.

Last edited:
The final conversation: "As the king, I will be lenient and grant you your last words pretender to the throne." Edward IV spoke with no tone in his voice as the men grabbed and forced the Red Prince onto the execution block.

The Red Prince spoke grimly and dripped with vengeance. "Just as how you stole the throne from my father, some day your house will be ruined and another one will steal the throne from your descendants. God will force you to watch from hell as you dared to rebel against the rightful king."
Edward held his hand forward halting the execution and walked forward towards his ear, "It appears you lack as much sense as your parents. Why do you think one of them is dead and the other one is an unwelcome guest of our greatest rival the French? I can tell you it is not from their intelligence. Your family usurped the Plantagenets and it is only fair that I do the same but at the very least Henry V, your grandfather, the slayer of the French, can find comfort that his bloodline is now with my descendants, and I will find comfort with your wife. She did kiss me on the cheek before leaving." The Red prince shook with rage and screamed profanities at the king. "Gag him, this place will already be quite dirty by the time we're done here and I have no plans on making the air and sound be even dirtier." Edward ordered with the executor gagging him.

He smiled cruelly and waved mockingly at the red prince, as he watched the axe fall upon the head of the pretender. The red prince was no more, just as his head was removed from his shoulders. Edward felt a weight off of his.

Last edited:
The final conversation: "As the king, I will be lenient and grant you your last words pretender to the throne." Edward IV spoke with no tone in his voice as the men grabbed and forced the Red Prince onto the execution block.

The Red Prince spoke grimly and dripped with vengeance. "Just as how you stole the throne from my father, some day your house will be ruined and another one will steal the throne from your descendants. God will force you to watch from hell as you dared to rebel against the rightful king."
Edward held his hand forward halting the execution and walked forward towards his ear, "It appears you lack as much sense as your parents. Why do you think one of them is dead and the other one is an unwelcome guest of our greatest rival the French? I can tell you it is not from their intelligence. Your family usurped the Plantagenets and it is only fair that I do the same but at the very least Henry V can find comfort that his bloodline is now with my descendants, and I will find comfort with your wife. She did kiss me on the cheek before leaving." The Red prince shook with rage and screamed profanities at the king. "Gag him, this place will already be quite dirty by the time we're done here and I have no plans on making the air and sound be even dirtier." Edward ordered with the executor gagging him.

He smiled cruelly and waved mockingly at the red prince, as he watched the axe fall upon the head of the pretender. The red prince was no more, just as his head was removed from his shoulders. Edward felt a weight off of his.
BRAVO GIRL! only add "Henry V, the great victor of agincourt"